Monday, November 12, 2012

Hello again!

I always do this.  I'm not sure why, but I always do.  Every blog I've ever had, I end up neglecting.  It's not because I want to, but because life gets in the way.  I moved about 1/3 of the way across the country.  That's 1000km, or for you Europeans, approximately the distance from France to Hungary from what I could tell on Google Maps.  So maybe I'll start blogging again.  I'm not making any promises because I will probably break them at some point.  I'm setting goals but not telling you what they are because I don't want to disappoint anyone.

I think I'm going to shift the focus of this blog.  I'm going to start talking about things other than knitting because honestly I don't really have time to do it as often as I'd like.  Also I've been doing some fun things lately (cooking and baking) and I'd like to share that with you as well.  And I have a few crafty things up my sleeve but I haven't completed them (yet), so I want to show you those too!

I've become addicted to Pinterest.  You can find me here.  I spend a lot of time on there but hopefully I'll be more of a "doer" than a "dreamer" soon.  Again with the crafty ideas up my sleeve...

So for those of you who are new, enjoy this blog!  And those of you who have been eagerly checking back to see if I've written anything, you'll be pleased to find this post.  And hopefully more soon!  Take care, stay warm/dry (or cool for you in the southern hemisphere!).

Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment